Just some more about what we do. About HPKUK
Here at Hand Painted Kitchens UK we have been transforming kitchens like the ones featured on our site and many more! The biggest transformation comes from painting medium to large wooden kitchens that would be sacrilegious to discard and replace. Clients have been quoted upwards of £40.000 in some instances to replace the exact same layout with a new kitchen. Painting these gives you that new look for a fraction of the cost.
The painting of your existing bespoke kitchen is equally important in that it keeps it looking fresh and clean. On average, a bespoke painted kitchen should be re painted every 5-7 years depending on usage. In some cases a clean down and one coat is often enough to bring it back to a new looking kitchen. About HPKUK
Types of Kitchens
The types of kitchen that we can transform for you.
- Bespoke hand painted kitchens (Painted or sprayed).
- Bespoke hand made wooden kitchens.
- Antique pine waxed kitchens.
- All in-frame kitchens.
- All lay on door kitchens. About HPKUK
- Factory finished kitchens like MFI, Magnet, Howdens, Dolphin, B&Q, Wickes and any manufacturer where they have been pre finished.
- Lacquered and varnished kitchens.
- High gloss kitchens.
- Anything is possible with the primers and paints that we use.
Our team across the UK and Ireland have been invited to join this group on their merits and skills within the hand painted kitchens market.